The past five years have been a period of accomplishments for the Programme of Armenian Studies. Here are six valid reasons for supporting us:
- Support us because we have a developed and serious programme; we know what to do, why, and how to do it. We are directed by our vision, and our deep belief that Western Armenian and Armenian studies are the most important anvils for forging the Armenian identity.
- Support us because we have a professional attitude towards work.
- Support us because our efforts to open up to the world by including as many Armenian communities as possible have already borne fruit. We are the product of deterritorialisation in this period of globalisation. We are everywhere through our online presence. All financial support from Paris, Beirut, and Montreal is an investment in the communities of Athens, Aleppo, Yerevan and London.
- Support us because your support today will be an investment for the establishment of Armenian identity in your children, grandchildren, family and loved ones.
- Support us because we create infrastructure in the pan-Armenian sense. Armenian infrastructure has always been related to buildings and constructions, whereas our priority is to create and intellectual infrastructure of educational programs, workforce, educational literature, etc. This has so far been overlooked as an approach.
- Support us because we hold ourselves accountable for every penny you give us. We have very clear and unwavering moral principles.
What are we asking of you?
- Establishing scholarships for the Summer Intensive Courses
- Sponsoring the organisation of the lecture series
- Sponsoring the preparation and publication of textbooks
- Developing the website
- Sponsoring the organisation of lectures in different communities
How can you help?
By establishing scholarships. This can be in the name of family members, commercial establishments, and other names worthy of remembrance. The yearly amount of a single scholarship is £1100.
By sponsoring a lecture event in London or in any other European capital. The expenses for each event are around £1000-£1500.
By sponsoring the preparation and publication of Western Armenian textbooks and other educational literature.
By sponsoring to improve our website, the annual expenses of which are £1500-£2000.